Hi,
and thanks to Thomas for the first reply.

We are starting a project of a music portal presenting artists of our
geo-region.
We decided to use ezComponents.
We have some architectural choices to make before starting.
We need to provide chat, news and blog for various artist's site, plus a
portal to federate those sites plus the administration site (a kind of site
manager)

I hink that the organisation tree of a ez application
/root
    /cache
    /lib
    /www
   /templates

is unsuficient  (lighter) to manage several sites in one unique tree
(different kind of templates, stylesheets, and so on)

Is the right way is to make :
/root
    /site1
    /site2
    /site_Nth
    /admin_site
    /portal

with an ez tree in each other ?
(with the major problem of rewriting router and configuration class for each
site) ?

anyone have a idea for us ?

Greetings
--