Hi,

we managed to overwork the YAML design document according to the feedback we
got. The API is straightened and we added a part about the main classes.

You can find the document at

    http://svn.ez.no/svn/ezcomponents/experimental/Yaml/design/design.txt

Please have a look at it. There are still some questions left marked as @TODO.
Would be nice to here your opinion about it.

Thanks in advance

Thomas

--
Thomas Nunninger