I use an error handler to transform all PHP errors to exceptions. No I got:

Exception: ErrorException
include(/tmp/cache/arrayCache/.ezcMetaData): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory
in Cache/src/storage/file/array.php at line 57
Stack trace:

   1. Cache/src/storage/file/array.php,57, errorToExceptionHandler
   2. Cache/src/storage/file/array.php,57, fetchData
   3. Cache/src/storage/file.php,676, fetchData
   4. Cache/src/stack.php,244, restoreMetaData
   5. Cache/src/stack.php,282, getMetaData

If I wouldn't throw the exceptions, then I suppose the notice would have been
catched in Cache/src/storage/file.php, 674:

        $dataArr = @$this->fetchData(
            $this->properties['location'] . $this->properties['options']-
>metaDataFile
        );

I propose to make it an implementation guideline, that the @ operator may only
be used on internal functions and only, if the expected error/notice could not
have been avoided by a preliminary check.

Best regards, Thomas