Hi Stefan,

On 04/29/2009 02:33 PM Stefan Kilp [sk-software] wrote:
>> On 04/29/2009 11:04 AM Stefan Kilp [sk-software] wrote:

>>> So: why has mac only read access and why is it no possible to open a word
>>> document
>>> without warnings.

>> I can't help you with the Mac, sadly, since I do not have a Mac
>> environment to test it. :( As soon as I get a Mac for testing, I will
>> dig into this. So long you could only try to gerenate an Xdebug trace
>> for me of a write access and I can try to see if I spot the issue there.

> any time line for your mac ?

Not really, no. I'm sorry.

>> For the Word documents I actually have no clue. I tried up- and
>> downloading on XP with plain text and binary files (ZIP) and both worked
>> fine.

> upload and download is fine.

>> Do you try to open the Word document right from the WebDAV share
>> or do you first download it and the open it?

> no i tried to open the word document right from the webdav share.

Ok, maybe Word is making some trouble. Could you try to download the
document first and then open it using Word?

Regards,
Toby
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen / With kind regards

Tobias Schlitt (GPG: 0xC462BC14) eZ Components Developer

t...@ez.no | eZ Systems AS | ez.no