Hi Derick and Toby,

Simply setting the data.timezone to "Europe/London" fixed it!
Thankyou very much for the quick support.

As for the tutorial, could I suggest that you add a few lines to
mention this side affect?

Also, I had to guess the redirect line in lighttpd.conf, so maybe
it would be nice for future new readers to include an example
redirect line (maybe one for lighttpd and another for apache) in
the tutorial?

Thanks again

Londoner1

--
Workers Compensation Legal Advice. Click here

http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqkGLKfxG5LyY9CXWfaY2idT05D0LOCrDada1RlFmS42lU7T3NkWO0/