Hi,
I was wondering if someone has ever connected successfully over NTLM to a
exchange 2007 with ezcmail?

Well to tell you it didn`t work for me out of the box. I got "SMTP server did
not allow NTLM authentication."

I was also wondering if server host and sender host really matter to
successfully do the AUTH or if pass and user is just enough.

Is there anyone with exchange experience? The alternative would be for me to
send use normal AUTH, but that is not so sexy in terms of security.
Best regards,
Björn Dieding
Björn Dieding
Executive Director
Phone: +49 (511) 473915401
Mobile: +49 (151) 12169868
Skype: bjoerndieding
Email: bjo...@xrow.de
Web: http://www.xrow.com

xrow GmbH
Enterprise Content Management
Am Lindener Berge 22
30449 Hannover, Germany
Phone: +49 (511) 473 91 54 00
MD: Björn Dieding, Sören Meyer
TIN: DE257265797 HRB: Hannover 202464

Disclaimer: This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended
solely for the addressee.  If you are not the intended addressee, you must not
disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission.  If you
have received this transmission in error it would be helpful if you could
notify xrow GmbH as soon as possible.