That level of concurrency is excellent! So it should be possible to do
about 3.6 times as many simulations per move in the same time,
memory permitting? From previous discussion, it seems that doubling
from 35,000 to 70,000 simulations was quite beneficial, so 3.6 times
35,000 should perhaps be even stronger.

This 3.6 could be improved a lot. I think the implementation of Remi Coulom
is much better.
MoGo already plays on a 4 processors on KGS. In a 30 minutes game in 19x19,
it uses only 20 s per move at the begin, then much less. So with 20s it
hardly do 70k simulations and less that 10k simulations at the end of the
game (no more time).
It is why I think that playing 19x19 in 30 minutes is a blitz :-).

Within the year, quad-core and eight-core systems should be
readily available. One might even try the Sun Ultrasparc T2000, currently
available with 8 cores, each capable of running 4
concurrent threads, designed to make maximum use of memory
bandwidth by firing up a new thread whenever another thread
is stalled waiting for memory. Today's exotic multiprocessor
system is tomorrow's commodity chip.

I am looking forward to seeing these machines!

Sylvain