2007/1/29, Erik S. Steinmetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
The web edition does not list an author (though presumably one could
inquire with their Science and Technology editor). I will get my
print edition today, if the mail is timely, and will see if they list
the author there.
I think I know who the author is, as he emailed me once. But no news
from him since then though.

The web edition also links to your page at:
http://www.lri.fr/~gelly/MoGo.htm

Well, the "magic number" 2323 is not mentioned there.
And the 300 is even more mysterious :-).

I am interested if one of you get the printed version and see if there
are more (well I could consider buying it myself but I am not sure
that this magazine is well distributed in my place).

Bye,
Sylvain