Your english is fine,  it's my grammer that could use some help.
I made it more complicated than it needed to be.

You mentioned that you have a slow but flexible data structure
that supports lots of experimentation but makes the program
slower.

But it occured to me that a simple version that only does
uniformly random play-outs - can't make any use of this extra
sophistication - therefore it must suffer more of a speed
penalty.

I have the same situation with an older program that has a more
sophisticated data strucutre.   If I was building a smarter
program I would rather use the older but slower code but I
cannot optimize it any further for simple randomly uniform
play-outs.   If I compared the old code doing simple play-outs
to the old code doing the sophisticated evaluation,  it might
not look so bad because the older program is doing uneeded
work that is of no benefit to a simple program.

- Don