On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 11:23:57AM +0100, ?ukasz Lew wrote:
> I'm realistic, what matters is: what You have learned, does Your
> program works.  So just get the code and hack it as fast as You can to
> get some effect asap, to feed Your motivation, to get more effect
> fast, etc...

Ok, I do that. Actually I have already started, and if my experiment
shows anything, I will report here some day soon. Need a few spare days
first to do the main part of the hacking, but (as usual) I am busy with
work, life, universe, and everything...

Thanks again for a good library!

   -Heikki

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk