I will think about that, but I know that the renormalization trick is
very sensitive. I find it hard to believe that any other test could be
any more sensitive. And I know the basis for the renormalization.

One question for both of you:

Are these the result of one random playout or are they from one
MC player playing against another (each using many playouts to
determine its move)?

Cheers,
David