I took the binary down, because it's no longer compatible - I made a
couple of changes and I'm no longer testing the server anyway.

However, I will be testing the server again later and will put up
a new client when I'm ready.   Right now I have to take care of
some other obligations.    I'll send out a message when I am ready
to test again.  I'm hoping this will be on Monday.

- Don