Thanks, Remi. I was thinking that you might already have collected this
information since testing against gnugo is so common. (My own program sucks at
larger board sizes.) The blitz games sound interesting too. I'm sure I speak
for all of us when I say that I'm looking forward to seeing your paper after
the conference and I'd be interested in any hints you might have in the
meantime. I promise to exploit any indiscretion to the best of my abilities. :)

- Dave Hillis