Why does this pose a problem?  Presumably the monte carlo evaluator
will give the same position a similar score assuming it has enough
time.  This would just cause a duplicate training pattern, or two
training patterns with identical input and slightly different output.
I guess I don't quite understand what the issue would be.

- George

On 5/17/07, Daniel Burgos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But it is very difficult that a board position is repeated between games. I
don't see how you will use the training pairs in the new games.