Hello all,

thank you all for all your precise comments. It becomes pretty
complicated and technical for me, I'll try to find out everything :).

Bye,
Sylvain

2007/6/15, Łukasz Lew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
This is my analysis. It may be flawed but I hope it has some value.

It would be very interesting to see what mogo "thinks" on those variations.

Best Regards,
Lukasz