apparently you are not missing anything.

Cheers,
David

On 19, Jul 2007, at 12:50 PM, Nick Apperson wrote:

This is an exercise in proving that computers have more memory and processing power than before I feel. To solve a game, very little programming skill is necessary. The strategy for using processing power can only be one of a limited set of possible strategies. A game that is not solvable by brute force leaves room for so called AI which I don't think was present at all in this program what what it sounds like... Or am I missing something?

On 7/19/07, Tom Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: http:// news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6907018.stm