I realize 5pm is probably a really bad time.  I picked it out of the air
thinking that it'd be most convenient for those that are participating in
the event.  I'm now thinking that those (like me) that drive there and drive
home after a short stay may want to get on the road earlier than that.

I forget how far it is, but I'm 2-3 hours away.  I will drive up that day
and drive home that night.  A meeting start time in the 12-5 window is
doable for me.

On 7/20/07, Jason House <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/16/07, Jason House <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The US Go Congress begins in less than two weeks.  I have two questions:
> 1. If you plan to attend, which days will you be there?
> 2. Will you be competing?  (Not with a bot)
> 3. Which days are most convenient for a gathering of developers?

Since this event is so soon and the only definitive response I got was
"any day", I'm just picking what's convenient for me.  I'd rather not post
my cell phone number on a public, archived, mailing list.  I'll give it out
to anyone who wants it, but through a private e-mail.

I will meet with whoever is available at the US Go Congress on July 29th
at 5pm.