Can computer intelligence replace that of human?
?
This question comes up often. Actually it's not a philosophical
question,because it has an exact scientific answer. Even though this answer is
based on an important scientifc axiom that I will mention.

So a computer can lock human out of the control. It's no big?deal, my door knob
locked me out of my house all times. It can reason too and adapts the best
policy of anti-persuation: silence.

Let's take an example to explain the question.?The 128-bit password. In theory
no existing and forseeable computer can solve the password. However, on average
many poeple?use names or dates as the password. Incorporating these data a
computer has a large?probablity to solve some passwaords, just as a human can
guess it out, and do it better than human.??However, a human has to program
these data into the computer. But, we can write a program that can find this
connection all by itself.?To write such a program one?cannot?set out to write a
decyphering program, instead one has?to write a program to describe everything
in the life of George, the guy whose password we want to decypher. Password
decyphering is only part of the calculations the program comes up by all
itself. The moral of this example is that to solve one problem all by the
program itself, the program has to be more general, or covers a larger and more
fundamental domain, than the problem itself.?Does a domain exis
 ts that covers everything in this universe and others? Someone may point out
immediately?that a computer?program does not have to cover everything in the
universe. All it needs is to cover more than the domain?as human do to exceed
the human intelligence.??Ok. But this is not the whole story.

A computer program by itself cannot develop such intelligence, because it needs
data and interaction with the rest of world. The question becomes could a
computer-robot combination?replace human intelligence? With the computer
thinking and the robot do whatever it wants. This sounds a winning
combination.?For example, the computer can instruct the robot to build the
power plant,mining resources, manufacture more powerful computers,and
developmore powerful programs. Why can't this happen? It's here comes?an axiom.
That is an intellectual perpetual machine cannot be built.??

DL