On 7/26/07, steve uurtamo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> There is certainly more money to be made in poker than in go.
> >>
> > Yes, but its also more difficult.
>
> do you mean this in a casual, unsubstantiated way, or in an exact way?

My feeling is that there are a lot of people making a lot of money in
online poker by having a bot play for them.  They don't like to talk
about it because they don't want their situation to change.  I myself
made a go at it.  My bot was able to play fully automated 7 card stud
on ParadisePoker.com.  It had to read the graphical screen to
understand what was going on and when it was it's turn, etc.  It
played decently, but it was too easy for the other players to catch-on
to it's strategy.  Eventually I lost interest.  That was about 4 years
ago.