From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 8:34:26 AM
Subject: [computer-go] EGC2007

I organized side event "Predict Professinal Moves" at
European Go Congress 2007. I made a brief and shallow
summary (without any analysis) of the results and decided
to post it here---in case someone is actually interested ;).

The side event:
   http://users.tkk.fi/eseurane/EGC2007/experiment.pdf
The summary:
   http://users.tkk.fi/eseurane/EGC2007/summary.pdf