From: Don Dailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 1:25 pm
Subject: Re: [computer-go] problems w/ 19x19 cgos server

I had to take the 19x19 server down due to disk space limits on the
boardspace server.   Almost nobody has been using it anyway.  I will
also be archiving the 9x9 games on another site soon.

If someone wants to host it on a unix machine that is visible I would
consider relocating the server if there is enough interest.

I'm wondering if a 13x13 server would be more popular.

David Doshay is going to host a site to archive games and I will put all
the 19x19 games that have been played on the 19x19 server there for
future reference.

- - Don