I prefer shorter time control.

The object I use cgos is to measure my program's performance against
other programs.  Cgos is not a tournament in any sense.  It should be
a tool for developers, I believe.  Then, fairness is not so important
because I can estimate my program's performace at longer time
control easily.  Most important thing for me is to know my program's
rating _quickly_.

I'd like to ask shorter time settings.

-Hideki