Hi Don,

Too much apologize is a (well known :-) Japanese culture or custom.
Please never mind.

I agree that the remaining time is more useful than the elapsed time
of a move and, also, some kind of explanation is much helpful.

Anyway, thank you for such a nice improvement.  It's very useful for
me now.

Hideki