The tables are the list of the programs, not the results. I read Ping
Yu's blog. He is a professional go player. His program should have won
both on 19x19 and 9x9. Here is the link of his blog, again it is in
Chinese. http://blog.csdn.net/Yoenix/archive/2007/10/10/1817821.aspx
According to his blog, Professor Chen's program should have won, but
Professor Chen's program was participating not for the prize.