On Nov 20, 2007 1:55 PM, Jacques BasaldĂșa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> PD I don't know who is in charge of CGOS, Don, Olivier or Jason.
> If this is not the right place to post CGOS incidents, tell us where.

Don - 9x9 CGOS, boardspace website
Olivier - 19x19 CGOS
Jason - sourceforge website

As far as the right place to announce CGOS incidents, computer-go is correct
at the moment.  Don seems to be AWAL lately... 9x9 CGOS has been down for a
week.

One I get Don and Olivier to join the sourceforge site, the best method
would be to create a support request...  Something along the lines of
"please restart 19x19 CGOS server".  I need them to join the site before I
can make them the automatic recipient of those requests.

The advantage of that method is that the admins will be alerted without
subjecting the whole computer-go community to the e-mails.