Quoting David Fotland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I hope it will get much stronger in the next few weeks as I wring out the
bugs.

It's nice to see Valkyria join.  Anyone else?

Yes, I gave it a try and I might have found the reason it has been playing so poorly on 19x19. My laptop overheat easily and if it uses 100% CPU it will throttle the processor to extremely slow speeds.

What I did was I turned of the Ponder analysis which is not effective on 19x19 anyway, and then the processor work only 50% of the time against programs that uses the time. On 9x9 this is less of a problem thanks to the opening book and the short duration of the games so the laptop can cool off naturally.

-Magnus