Mark Boon wrote:

> On 9-jan-08, at 15:45, Don Dailey wrote:
>
>> The cgos3-darwin.zip client on the web site will attach you to the 9x9
>> server - unless you actually modify it by unwrapping it,  changing it,
>> then wrapping it back up.      If you want,  I will wrap up a version
>> that will work for 19x19.
>
> OK, I think I'm at the point where it should work. I had forgotten
> about the above so it played on 9x9 I believe. No idea what happened.
>
> I have the cgos3-darwin application but I have no idea how to wrap or
> unwrap that. What do I need to do?

You can do one of 2 things:

  1.  Just use the cgos3.tcl application - it's generic and runs on all
platforms - but you will need to modify 2 lines near the top of this
script - the server and the port and change them accordingly.     This
is a tcl script and will run with the darwin tclkit run-time.

  2.  If you want to "compile" a version for your platform,  it's more
complicated.    I would not do this but if you really insist I think
instructions were provided and posted somewhere.     Briefly,   you
should look for the tclkit site and read about sdx.kit, tclkit and the
-runtime option to sdx.

- Don