Don,

Although I'm not interested in this feature at this point in time I applaud the effort you put into this server.

Just some information with regards to Mac clients: it turns out Macs come with a tcl runtime out of the box. So you should point Mac users simply to the cgos3.tcl file and they'll be fine. It would have saved me a little bit of fuss. Oh, and the fact that it has to be started with "./cgos3.tcl", simply "cgos3.tcl" doesn't work. But maybe that's just showing I hardly ever use the command-line shell.

Mark