:-)

I do not know what the long-term effects on the game of Go would be of
an entity with super-human playing strength. Humans tend to have funny
reactions when it comes to computers performing tasks formerly
believed to have required intelligence...

In any case, I know some people already play on larger boards and it
seemed like a possible reaction to a successful brute-force approach.

Erik