Hi,

With such a large number of playouts, the tree size limit (and so
heavy pruning) is certainly a possible hypothesis. The simplest way to
test it would be to run the same MoGo_17 or _18 with a much bigger
tree (taking more memory). --collectorLimitTreeSize is by default
400000 (number of nodes). If you want to increase beyond 1000000, you
should also add --limitTreeSize 2000000 (this limitTreeSize does not
make much sense with the pruning, but it is a hard limit which,
whatever happens, will not be reached... modulo bugs ;))

Sylvain