At the moment it's not possible to develop iPhone applications. An SDK comes out this months and we have to wait and see what it supports.

Mark

On 6-feb-08, at 18:21, Don Dailey wrote:

Jason House wrote:
Just curious if anyone knows if this is possible.  cgosView has a mac
(universal) binary that I'd expect to be runnable.  I just don't know
if the iPhone is restricted or has any other special requirements.  I
believe it runs Mac OSXI may have an iPhone in my future and it'd be
cool if I could put simple stuff like cgosview on it.  I know there's
a mac (universal) binary, but I believe the iPhone has some restrictions.

Are there any clever people out there who have already worked through
this?  I don't actually have an iPhone (yet).

If  iPhone handles the standard tcl/tk we can make it work - unless
there are some limitations. The binary is really a tcl/tk runtime with
a script attached to a single file and some libraries built in.

What is the screen size?