Hi,

I have been working on a Go playing program in Perl, which I have attached as
a module. I'll try to put in on my webspace too at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daniel.gilder/  (when I figure out why I can't
log in)

It can play on KGS, using the script kgsbot.pl, where its about 25 kyu on a
9x9. It requires the perl modules Games::Go::GTP, Games::Go::Referee, and
Games::Go::SGF, wich are on CPAN.

It uses pattern matching, by learning patterns from sgf files. These it stores
in database files (which are not included, so you need to provide the sgf
files).

I've got to the point where it works, but there are bugs. If anyone would like
to try and improve it, they are welcome to have a go, and I will try to
answer any questions about it.

dan