OK, I look at the web-site and it says the server is "cgos.boardspace.net -port 6867". When I telnet to it it's available.

The TCL script I have says "cgos.lri.fr port 6919". When I telnet to this one it's not available.

The TCL script I can modify, but the viewer is a binary I believe. So what do I do?

Mark