David Elsdon was a British programmer and Go player who some years ago, left England for Hungary. He planned to write a Go program, his language of choice being Prolog.

Sadly, he developed cancer, and about year ago he died. I reported his death on this list last May.

I recently received a CD from his partner, Patricia Hughes, containing copies of the computer directories containing his notes and his work-in-progress. She has asked me to make these available to anyone who might be able to make use of anything in them.

The material is at http://www.computer-go.info/de/. The executables are for Windows. However, go programming has moved on in the last few years, and I would not be surprised to learn that there is little useful material there.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd    [EMAIL PROTECTED]