Well, I only wanted to participate in 9x9. My program is strong enough
to not need help from amateurs.

For 19x19, if anyone really wants to cheat it is still relatively
easy, even under the current restrictions.

Personally I think strength of the programs should be irrelevant. The
organizers should simply require that the 'thinking process' is
visible and that log files can be inspected by the tournament director
in case of a dispute.

Erik