Yeah.. the misclick question is another fuzzy point. There was a lot of
debate in the actual game about what was happening... but there is the
difficulty of having weak players and strong players commenting. The only
person who really knew what was happening and the direction of play is Mr.
Kim.

I hope that information becomes available as there are many stakeholders
hoping that the results of this game provide hope for a computer crushing
human opponents : )

I have a feeling that the devs are going to put out more information.. if
anyone here finds solid information in the coming weeks.. please post it
here so it is easier to find.

What I would really hope for is someone who has a channel to Mr. Kim. This
event received some coverage in AGA eJournal and certainly some here.. but
to me this was a huge victory where the implications of the game did not
come out until the victory. I feel that if this had occured in Japan or
Korea... there would be general newspaper articles about the whole match...
and there would have been dedicated reporters at the event. It would be
really nice to have an interview with Mr. Kim to give stakeholders as much
information as possible. I am sure that the Mogo devs are getting feedback
from him... it would be nice for people in general to have Mr. Kim's take.

The speed with which he played as well as the idea that he was laughing and
clapping would indicate that he perhaps was testing the game and did not
consider this a "Showdown". Perhaps he was very surprised with its strength
compared to other software he has played and was testing various aspects
with his play... not something he would necessarily do in a professional
tournament. This is all conjecture since we do not have a solid record yet
of what Mr. Kim thought. My feelings are that even if Kim gave it his all...
the overall result would have been the same: a computer got extremely strong
very quickly.. and this indicates that researchers are on the right track.

I am sure he is busy.. and he may even give Korean interviews about what
happened... but if anyone finds information about Mr. Kims perspective of
the game... I think it would be of great interest to the computer go
community.