I was runing on an Athlon 64x2 laptop. Unfortunately, I could not get MFG to
work under Wine on my quad Intel; would love to see how well it does with
better hardware. Regrettably, I have no Windows installation media for the
quadcore.

 Terry McIntyre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Go is very hard. The more I learn about it, the less I know." -Jie Li, 9 dan