When Myungwan Kim guesstimated that Mogo might be dan-level, he certainly was
speaking of amateur levels, not pro. He was playing Mogo with 9 stones. If I
recall correctly, he later beat Mogo in a seven-stone game.

A pro can not offer another pro seven stones. The difference between pro shodan
and pro 9 dan might be about 3 stones.

Go programs have progressed a lot in the last few years, but there's still room
for a lot of improvement.

 Terry McIntyre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-- Libertarians Do It With Consent!