Hi Remi,

There is a simpler solution: do not allow remote play at all.

Something else for the discussion. I would like to have a rule about
mandatory displaying the thinking process of the program so that both
operators have an idea of what is happening. Especially for remote
play I think this is needed because now it is just too trivial to
cheat.

As for stricter time controls; in principle I'm in favor. However, if
you really want to enforce it we should have a real clock on the table
like they have in the WCCC games. This would of course constitute a
significant change from the usual relaxed (sloppy?) playing
conditions...

For a 3-round playoff I would propose that the third game uses komi
bidding (one operator is given the right to choose the komi, and the
other then chooses whether to play Black or White). An alternative is
to play 4 rounds and use board-points as a tie-breaker.

In any case, I think the 9x9-komi should go back to 6.5.

Erik