I had a little spare time to look at it. It seems indeed I forgot to update the GoEngineGTP.jar file last time I made some changes. This was easy to fix even from here and I think it should work now.

Just as a note, if you want to change the number of playouts to 50K, you need to change the minimumNrNodes from 4,000 to 50,000 in the ReferenceMonteCarloTreeSearch definition in the TesujiRefBot.xml. But you may also want to increase the 'nrSimulationsBeforeExpansion' value to something higher like 8 or even 32. It depends on how much memory you have available. You may want to set it to the same value you use for your own program to get a good comparison anyway. Use the MCTSRefBot to play, which means you'll be passing the following command to two-gtp: java -xmx512M -jar GoEngineGTP.jar MCTSRefBot

Adjust the -xmx???M to whatever you think is suitable on your computer. I think if you set nrSimulationsBeforeExpansion=8 then 512M should be enough but you may have to experiment a little to find the optimal settings.

Mark