Ah, that's what you mean. :)
Actually I don't care too much about superko. I just care about the
move the genmove returns.
It would be better If I check at least some part of MCTS tree.
I just replay the game to check whether there is a hash collision. (I
use 64 bits)

If I would wan't fast checking I would probably use bloom filter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom_filter

Lukasz