Dear Remi,

>> What are the results of the Connect6 competition
>> in the Computer Olympiad...
>
> I forwarded the question to organizers. I'll update the web
> site as soon as I have the results. Speed chess is also missing.

Thanks for the results, they are online now.

> Also: congratulations to Yamato for the impressive victory
> of Zen, with the slowest hardware of the whole tournament.

Congratulations to Zen author also from me!

A question (for the general audience, not especially to Remi):
As far as I know, Yamato is only a nickname and not the true name
of Zen's author. If this is the case, when will the identity of
Zen's author be revealed? Did (or do) the organizers of the Pamplona Olympiad
know his or her true identity?

Ingo.

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*