Łukasz Lew wrote:
In Havannah, there are not many bots. And, in the meantime
the programmers have marked their profiles accordingly.

Profiles don't help. On LG you just click "register" and you are paired.
Can you post a link to computer Havannah forum/thread? I was looking
for it on LG few weeks ago and couldn't find it.

I'd be interested in Links to the Forum posts, too. Especially to example code for having a bot play on LG. I guess I will be able to figure that out on my own, but example code/best practices would be great.

Urban