Hi!

  (Sylvain et al. 2006) describes the use of CFG-based zones in random
simulations to simulate only the local position and tune the score based
on few thousands of simulations of outside of the zone. It doesn't seem
the idea is too practical (especially with RAVE, but there seem to be
more problems), but I'm wondering if MoGo or anyone is still using it,
perhaps in a modified form?

  Thanks,

--
                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis
A lot of people have my books on their bookshelves.