In another thread Nick Wedd wrote:

> The December KGS bot tournament will be 9x9.  I guess that if a
> cluster-Zen competes in that (I am hoping it will), it will be
> unbeatable.
>
> The existing pattern of KGS bot tournaments (see
> http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/future.html) means that the January one
> will also be 9x9, then February and March will both be 19x19.

Is there a possibility for an Hahn tournament on KGS ?
maybe with simplified rules: one point on board is one point in tournament
( (c) R.Jasiek )

If i understand what D.Hillis said, it can put in light some hidden aspects of
the
bots, and should be more spectacular than the wise-sure-win style of MC *Go*
bots.

And i guess it does not require lot of change in the code, "only" points
instead of win/loss
in the evaluation function should do the trick.

I hope several strong programmers would like to participate, for fun and maybe
discover
several things in their code by pushing it to unusual limits.

Alain.