Hi!

On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 11:37:06AM +0200, Rémi Coulom wrote:
> I have been receiving a lot of questions about MM recently, so I
> have just updated my web page:
> http://remi.coulom.free.fr/Amsterdam2007/
>
> You'll find the ICGA Journal version of my paper there, with more
> details about the math. You'll also find the C++ source code of my
> implementation of MM. It is a standalone tool that takes a data file
> as input and produces gammas as output.

  Thank you very much, this is helping a lot!

  I wonder, isn't there an off-by-one error in the MM() function?
I think Max value is one too big, since you sum all elements in
[Min..Max], not [Min..Max). Either the two sums need to be changed,
or 1 substracted from Max while setting it and adjusting the
FeatureIndex text (which seems right).

  Or did I miss anything?

--
                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis
A lot of people have my books on their bookshelves.