On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 10:12:41PM +0000, Nick Wedd wrote:
> Congratulations to Zen19, undefeated winner of yesterday's 10-round
> KGS bot tournament!
>
> My report is at http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/past/56/index.html and
> as usual, I will appreciate your pointing out my mistakes.

Thank you for the report!

Jean-loup Gailly was not running pachi2 with any custom patches, but it
does include his contributions that were integrated upstream -
timesettings support and basic memory management support, in short.

In the Puego-AyaMC game, of course Puego's winning probability dropped,
not pachi2's. :-)

Puego was latest SVN (r1096) version running with four threads on i7
920.

--
                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis
If you can't see the value in jet powered ants you should turn in