I can see both advantages and disadvantages to this system. The advantages
are that I don't need to have a computer to run the system, and that
(presumably) all bots have the same resources at their disposal, so that
would level the playing field. The downsides are of course that the bot
needs to run on Linux, and that it probably takes a while to get a new bot
added and/or updated. The advantage of CGOS was that you could add a new
bot to the mix within seconds.

Urban