CGOS is back on boardspace.net and running.  Please feel free to try
and connect like you use to and let me know. I'll be monitoring it.
It's just as it was when it was taken down after Mr. Daileys passing.

I'm grateful for  Dave Dyer for hosting it in the past, and for
keeping a clean copy of the system as Don originally wrote it.

Originally I wanted to host it myself but the code is rather delicate
and I never could get it running properly.  I'll still be maintaining
it and keep track of it's ups and downs but for all intent and
purposes it "just worked"  back then so that's why I asked to use
boardspace again to get things rolling again.

Thank you for your understanding,
-Josh