I will be willing to welcome players of all strengths, if that is what the
strong players want.

My reason for excluding weaker players is that, last time this was
discussed, at least one
operator of a strong player said that he did not want to set it up and
operate it and then see
it win a succession of games against players five or more grades weaker.
If that has
changed, I will gladly relax the requirement that entrants be at least as
strong as GNU Go.

So, I welcome Rémi's opinion, and I hope that other operators of strong
programs will tell
me their opinions.

Nick

Nick Wedd      mapr...@gmail.com